Thursday, May 13, 2010

Lilly's & Stellas 1st time to Disneyland!



I wanted to wait to take Lilly to Disneyland until she was able to get excited and anticipate going! It was well worth the wait!!! I made the mistake of telling her a week before it was planned thinking it would build excitement, and it did. But, drove me crazy in the mean time. She asked about 10 times a day when we were going to Disneyland where Minnie Mouse and the princessess live? Aaron, Justus, and I get so much joy from watching Lilly live life and this was one of those memorable moments watching her take in every momenet. Her bright green eyes pull you in to her adventures the minute you lock eyes with them, and all three of us love to join her world. 
She went on Dumbo in which she loved/hated and daddy got to have that experience with her. I got the privilage of taking her on the Goofy roller coaster in which she got scarrrrreeed and told me she wanted off, but then asked to go again...girls.
I was so excited to take her and Stella on Its a small World but my dreams of us all singing and enjoying it together came to a fast hault. Who would have known that it would scare those bright green eyes black along with Stella jumping into my arms for comfort. Aaron and I spent the entire ride consoling the two of them. Constantly telling Lilly they were "fake" dolls that were just singing and dancing. You would have thought she saw that old doll CHUCKIE from the horror fims.We got brief brakes when Aerial or any other familiar character caught Lilly's attention. Justus laid on the bench for the ride and told me to wake him up when it was over. I think it horrified him too:) 
It was a fun day that ended with walking through Tinker Bells garden and a trip to McDonalds. It was a gift from a friend to go and we all were blessed by going.

No comments:

Post a Comment