Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can she be 9 months already?...

All of the sudden, Stella is manuevering her way around her world. She pulls herself up on EVERYTHING...The book shelf, walls, your lap, crib, beds you name it. The best part is watching her try to figure out how to move her chubby legs and bootie. I have never been stopped with a baby like I am with this pure bundle of joy. Her Colgate smile is permanent for the world to enjoy. Lilly is enjoying Stella's new wheels and desire to adventure more everyday. She officially has a partner in crime:)
 My only complaint is that she has gotten me up for at least an hour just about every day the past 2 months.
 sigh.
 Last night, Aaron and I awoke to her standing holding onto the headboard of our bed like she was on a ships mast taking off into the sunset of freedom. How can you not wake up for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment