Wednesday, April 21, 2010

One of the many reasons I love her

Lilly has been fascinated this year with the concept that daddy goes to work and brother goes to school. They cant even leave the room with out her asking them, "Are you going to works daddy?" If Justus is gone she assumes he's at school even if he is just outside playing basketball. She has also noticed that I pack them both a lunch daily. Tuesday morning she asked me to make her a lunch too because she has school and work. (when daddy asked her if she was ready to leave to go she said no, I want to stay home with mommy) So, I did what any mommy would do, I made her a lunch. I packed the lunch box with a sandwhich, gerber fruit snacks, orange, goldfishes, and apple juice. She drug that box around all day long, but thats not what intriuged me. I shouldnt have been surprised, yet I was, and it gave me a good laugh. This pic is of all the things in the lunch box by the afternoon. 

Moms necklace - check
movie ticket stub- check
Stella's dirty socks-check
dying flowers from our garden-check
Moms BC pills-check
4 random toys-check

1 comment: