Thursday, April 15, 2010

Life in the fast lane


Ok, so I am really going to do it this time. I have always loved writing as it is an outlet for me. I am rusty, so please be patient. Our house always has something going on and I feel it is my duty to entertain the world around me. Maybe I can even get some tears or laughter from some of you. These past few months have been really hard, no lie. Adjusting to having a pre-teen, toddler, and baby can be challenging at times, but such a blessing too. Aaron is busy often with school and work. He is an amazing help when he has the time. Outside of my family has been hard too. What my original family unit has been through has been atrocious. I cling to Jesus knowing he WILL make on this beautiful in His time. Here are some of the latest pics for those of you who dont use facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment