Monday, April 19, 2010

The Night crawler


Ok, so I know this looks like a mug shot.
WHYYYY does my perfect sleeper do this to me almost every night between the lovely hours of 2-4am? Do you notice how bright eyed and bushy tailed she is? This was taken at 4:35a.m. Another little toothe reared its head this week, so I have a feeling that is the culprit.
I beg, I plead with God and her (as if she can comprehend her mothers desperation, but it still happens.
What I choose to focus on is that this IS only a season. I know from the past two children I have that I will miss these days tremendously. Stella crawls around now everywhere and brings a smile to everyones face instantly.
Thank you God for this precious gift and thank you that you chose me to be her mother.
That is truly humbling.
Well, I am off now to try to tire her out so maybe I can get in an hour before Lills comes to my bed and says, "Momma, I want chocolate MILLLk!"

No comments:

Post a Comment